How to fully connect to ZwiftPower, written by Vincent Williams.
With the new GDPR standard for data privacy, the steps to connect your Zwift account to ZwiftPower have changed a bit. Luckily we’re here to guide you through it!
Step 1. Opt In
- Log in and head over to Zwift’s connection page.
- Scroll down and click “Opt-In” under the ZwiftPower logo. This means you consent to
sharing your event results and Zwift profile on ZwiftPower.
Step 2. Register with ZwiftPower
- Head over to ZwiftPower, click on the top right icon and select “Register”. Read the terms and conditions, and if you agree, select “I agree to these terms”.
- Enter your preferred username, email address, and site password, then select your time zone. Afterwards,
type in the security confirmation code, and click “Submit”.
Step 3. Find Your Zwift ID
- Click the person icon on the top right of the page to log in. Once logged in, click “Connect” at the top of the page.
- You’ll now need to find your Zwift ID. You can click on the “How do I find my Zwift ID?”
button to read a guide on how to find it. If you’re on a PC or Mac you can find it in your Documents folder:
Documents → Zwift → CP
The folder names here, e.g. user123456, are for every Zwifter who has used your computer.
- Enter your Zwift ID and click “Connect”.
Step 4. Connect Account to ZwiftPower
- Add your Zwift ID to your surname. So if your name is John Everyman and your ID is 123456, you’ll change your name to John Everyman123456. You can edit your profile online.
- After you add your Zwift ID number to your name, wait about a minute, then go back to the ZwiftPower page and click
“Connect my account”. You can remove the number from your user profile once connected.
Step 5. Complete Consent Form
- Read the consent form and privacy statement, then click the corresponding box stating you agree to give ZwiftPower access to the aforementioned information. Click “Agree” and then you’re done! Join events and get ready to see your results on ZwiftPower.