Criterium Racing League
- Start Date: 8th April, 2021
- End Date: 27th May, 2021
- Event Day & Time: Thursday, 7:20PM UTC
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 4.0W/kg and OVER
- 3.2W/kg to 3.99W/kg
- 2.5W/kg to 3.19W/kg
- 2.49W/kg and UNDER
- Race Rules
- Categories are based on your best 30 day est. FTP (95% of 20min)
- Riders going over 5W/kg at 95% of 20 minute power will be removed from results.
- Riders going over 6W/kg for 5 minute power will be removed from results.
- Heart rate monitors advised to be worn by all participants.
- Only powermeter and smart trainer users eligible for official result placement.
- All bikes permitted.
- No powerups permitted.
- Official results located at https://boltrace.team/results/current/criterium-league.
- Points available depend on number of finishing riders; please refer to our points table for full details.
- All participants finishing outside of the top 50 score 1 point.
- Points scoring applied to each category.
- Points Rules
- Points can only be earned in the correct category a participant races in.
- Racing in an incorrect category will void any points accrued.
- Points will not carry over when a rider changes category during a current league.
- Best 6 of 8 rounds count towards final standings.
- Mid-League Upgrades
- Riders going over category limits will be automatically upgraded in the official results.
- When a rider has been automatically upgraded, they are expected to race in their new category for the remainder of the series.
Last updated: Thursday, May 27
No results yet.