The Bolt Race Team has developed multiple virtual events on Zwift in which we invite every racer from the Zwift community to participate in. Our events cater for the majority of Zwift racers who seek performance increases, virtual recognition, and IRL race substitution on a consistent base.
Current Event Types
- Training Races — Hone your racing skills before the league races commence
- Criterium Racing League — Short, hard & fast multi-lap racing
- Ages Racing League — Race by age category
- Iron Goat Racing League — Hill/Mountain climbing at its best
- Time Trial League — Race against the clock
Results matter in one form or another, so at our results hub we apply certain rules to certain races to try and eliminate the anomalies and participant frustrations. Please read the race descriptions in the event modules to ensure you are racing in the correct category. Riders will be automatically upgraded, and our categories do not always align with ZwiftPower.
General Rules for All Leagues
- Categories are based on your best 30 day est. FTP (95% of 20min)
- ZADA/CEVEZ Removal (5 & 6 W/kg limits)
- ZADA/CEVEZ pending/suspended included in results (restrictions apply)
- Heart Rate Monitors advised (not enforced)
- zPower Removal (Powermeter/Smart trainers only)
- Automatic Upgrade (riders over category limit)
Who We Are
The Bolt Race Team is run by Jessica Hamilton, with the admin support of Angela MacRae, Cassie Webster, Laura Mitchell, Melissa McGovern, and Sue Watson.